- Designs and develops electronic or electromechanical equipment or systems oriented products and prepares related installation, operation, and maintenance specifications and instructions, analyzes equipment to establish operating data and conducts experimental tests, analyzes engineering proposals and related technical data to determine feasibility of assigning new equipment or modifying existing equipment.
- Responsible for prototype construction and checkout, complies operational data and prepares customer application information.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Inside this Business Group
Minimum Qualifications: Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline. 10+ years of experience in SoC development process including: planning, architecture, physical design, verification, packaging, hardware/software Integration, troubleshooting and debugging. 5+ years of experience in digital communication architecture definition and spec. Ability to develop detailed system architecture and design documentation. Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams. Ability to communicate with a customer as leading point of contact for technical matters.Innovative approach with IP development experience. Ability to analyze existing system and solve complex problems in it. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills - ability to influence others through leadership and technical expertise. Understanding HW components and ability to define and analyze HW schematics. Preferred Qualifications: A passion for continual process improvement. Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams Able to influence and bring technical recommendations or requirements across teams in other disciplines and geographic locations Past experience and knowledge on GNSS positioning systems and algorithms. Understanding of Android, iOS, and/or Real-Time Operating System Architecture and Impact on Performance & Power. Understanding RF systems
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1426699/GNSS-System-Engineer-Architect/
• Post ID: 94362787 sanjose