This an internship position in the Ethernet Networking Division focusing on the development of networking software, APIs, drivers and applications for cutting-edge Ethernet devices. Job assignments may be for the summer and/or for short periods throughout the school year.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction
- Passion for the job
- High motivation with a strong work ethic
- Good planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Must be pursuing an MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in software engineering practices such as design, documentation, prototype, code, and developer level testing.
- Minimum of 6 months experience of C programming
Additional Intel-related specializations include:
- Ethernet protocols and switching technologies
- Embedded Systems Engineering
- Perl, Python or XML programming
- Linux programming
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1519089/Graduate-Software-Engineering-Intern/
• Post ID: 97130017 sanjose