Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2018 5:52 AM
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
BODS Leadto join our team in
United States (US).
Day to day Activities:
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership to team members and acts as a lead in providing solution design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of technologies
- Technical experience in administration of Oracle data warehouse solutions
- Experience in working with onsite:offshore teams
- Responsible for the BODS technical solutions and delivery
- Collaborate with functional business areas, strategic leaders and technology teams to assess business needs
- Make strategic recommendations for the development and execution of the BI DW Solution
- Work with the Solution Architect to understand the technical requirement
- Perform Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and implementation, Support activities
- Test connections between source (Oracle EBS, Flat File, Salesforce) and target (DW)
- Perform adhoc loads to test and validate the data from source to base layer of the DW
- Define the extraction frequency through BODS jobs set up and schedule the job in the BODS management console
- Perform data harmonization and data cleansing as per the functional and technical specification
- Build transformation (calculation/look up) logic in the data flow as per the technical specification to load the data foundation layer
- Unit test the BODS components to verify if the results meet the requirement
- Perform coordination with PI for testing and sign off for ETL components
:10+ years of overall IT experience with Data warehousing, ETL and Business Intelligence
:Minimum 5 years of ETL development experience using BODS 4.x
:Strong experience in ETL process development for DW projects, dimensional and relational database modeling/design, star schema data architecture, data profiling and system optimization with Oracle and other external data sources like Salesforce, Flat files
:Experience in one or more of Sales, Finance, Retail and CRM domains
:A solid understanding of the SDLC and Agile environments
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all q
• Location: san jose, San Jose / South Bay
• Post ID: 96957422 sanjose